Wednesday, July 18, 2012

THE NEW LIFE....by Alex Harris

THE NEW LIFE 
I've come to realize that indeed anything is possible in life if you have the courage, the drive, and you never give up... I think People who don't have that will have a really hard time being successful. You have to work for what you want, nothing is going to be handed you, unless you worked for it. One thing I have always told my self is that, "If I'm in the same position that I was last year, this year, then I didn't work hard enough"... Each year I want to evolve and create new, larger goals to reach. Its crazy looking at where you came from and looking at where you stand now in a short period of time... Life is what you make it. If you choose live shitty life then that is your problem and you shouldn't have anyone to blame. At one point I was a very miserable person and I didn't know what I wanted to do with life/career, but then I started to think, I don't have to be stressed all the time, If all of those things are making me upset then why even give it my energy? I have come to realize that these have have been the most successful couple months that I have ever had because I decided to avoid situations would involve anything negative. "Speak your words into Reality"

Instagram: alextwinharris



No comments:

Post a Comment